- Maximize the musculoskeletal potential and performance.
- Strengthen the cardiorespiratory system and improve endurance.
- Prevention of sports injuries.
- The rapid restoration of anatomical structures during the training and the athletic season.
- In the event of injury, direct and holistic treatment.
- Rehabilitation of psychosomatic equilibrium and reinforcement of self-esteem.
Athlete Miltiadis Andreas: Balkan’s Men's Champion (Gold metal) U23 2017 in Mountain Bike, Balkan Cross-Country Championship.
Cyprus Men's Champion 2017 in National Time Trial and Mountain Bike, National Cross-Country Championship.
Cadet Girls Champion 2017 in Mountain Bike, National Cross- Country Championship.
The main problems the athletes have to cope are:
- Fatigue of the musculoskeletal system by the accumulation of metabolic products and toxins.
- The creation of swellings and / or hematomas resulting from the excessive and repeated use and strain on the athlete's anatomical structures.
- The muscular pains of immediate and/or delayed onset.
- The significantly increased muscle tone-spasm of the limbs.
- The increased fat percentage which proves to be particularly resistant despite the change in diet.
As a result of all these effects, there is a decline in the athlete's physical qualities (muscle strength, endurance, elasticity, propriety), so treatment should be directed directly to the tissues restoration.